Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama state official defends Roy Moore, citing Joseph and Mary
(11-14-2017, 03:07 AM)hollodero Wrote: You pretty much imply it. You said it feels politically motivated and mentioned the pro Hillary stuff on the women's social media pages. There's no doubt why you mentioned that or which direction your thoughts take here. So don't even start with this "I didn't say that" BS. If you want to backpedal, what I would recommend, do it properly - or flat out say what you imply.

And it's Roy Moore who deserves the vetting now, even and especially from his own side. Instead you reference deleted ominous pro Hillary posts you couldn't have seen if what you said were true... yeah great way to not say stuff.

I didn’t imply anything.

I said these allegations are a horrible situation. They need vetted.

The first accuser was heavily involved in democrat politics and suddenly removed her social media posts about anti trump and pro Hillary right after she made the allegations and a story was ran. Why delete that stuff? I could see deleting personal things like photos and such. But why only remove the stuff that doesn’t matter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama state official defends Roy Moore, citing Joseph and Mary - StLucieBengal - 11-14-2017, 10:19 AM