Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter
(11-14-2017, 11:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's about the third time this was written and my question is why?

Why can't you just be respectful without thinking that you're actually talking to someone you are "have a joke about"?

The list can’t be long there is only a couple of people here who gets overly riled up on this topic and Matt just mentioned his cousin is one.

I will certainly take that into consideration when replying to posts. I think it sheds light on the aggressive tone of responses. Which is something to consider and now I know why Matt is reacting that way. You can’t expect someone to be rational about their family. They will always defend them even the black sheep.

This also gives me the opportunity to see the debate from his life experience pov on this topic. Just as he could possibly see my life exp POV on the immigration topic. .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter - StLucieBengal - 11-14-2017, 11:30 AM