Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter
(11-14-2017, 11:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I will cut someone a break when it involves their immediate family.  As I have said people can not be rational about their families.   So now it’s now obvious why I am unable to have a rational discussion with him or possibly others on this topic.   Knowing this now enables me to just gloss over this stuff because I know their view is skewed to protect those who are close to them.  

It’s not about being “nicer” it’s about knowing why there is limitations on a discussion on this topic with him and someone else.    I can just move on and discus this with others who are able to be rational.

This goes back to what I said in another thread about people who tiptoe around what they mean to say.

If someone thinks every transgender person has a mental illness they should be afraid to say it to a transgender or the family member of one.  Just say what you believe.  If they argue or disagree don't "gloss over" the response but engage in conversation and defend your statements.  

Like people who think "********" is ok as long as you don't say it to an "actually ******** person".  

Be a man.

Or just have conversations with people who agree with you*, whatever make you* feel better. 

*Universal "you"...not you specifically.  For clarity. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter - GMDino - 11-14-2017, 12:01 PM