Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans - this team sucks but you guys are awesome
(11-14-2017, 02:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: When we played in London, didn't we get the best response from the crowd or am I just misremembering things? I say that because if London really likes the Bengals, then you KNOW Brown will make sure we're there.

The Jaguars have been there a whole bunch, so it seems like they are the team that is looking to get a fanbase going there.  I wouldn't worry about the Bengals moving to London.

(11-14-2017, 03:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Always thought we had the
most loyal fans after going through the embarrassment of the 90's and then playing in the same Division with the
team with the most bandwagon fans in all of sports.

Ehh, I used to consider saying a team had the most bandwagon fans as a put down of sorts, but I realized that winning leads any organization to become a magnet for bandwagoners, so saying a team has a bunch of bandwagon fans is pretty much admitting that they win...and that blows.  So sad, but true.

I spent most of my life living in Steeler country, so I'm used to it.  I will say that it irked me the most when everyone just happened to have the Seahawks as their "totally always my 2nd favorite team, I swear" from 2013-2016, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals fans - this team sucks but you guys are awesome - Nately120 - 11-14-2017, 03:57 PM