Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa
(11-16-2017, 12:11 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Just when I thought I couldn't despise the Trump family more they still find a way...

Now Don Jr can go on more canned hunts and pay big money to stand over a dead animal and pretend he actually did something. He's a big tough man ya know.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663&cid=social_twitter_abcn

From your article:
Quote:Even though elephants are listed as endangered under the Endangered Species Act, a provision in the act allows the government to give permits to import these trophies if there is evidence that the hunting actually benefits conservation for that species. The official said they have new information from officials in Zimbabwe and Zambia to support reversing the ban to allow trophy hunting permits.

Now, I'm not sure how hunting an animal can benefit the conservation of said animal, but assuming it does, how is this a bad thing? Are you just against hunting? Or is this the "Donald Trump sucks so everything he does sucks" type of thing?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa - PhilHos - 11-16-2017, 02:17 PM