Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault
(11-16-2017, 02:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Since we all seem to be in agreement that this crossed the line I don't feel bad derailing a bit:

I had a conversation last week with a neighbor about all these accusations.  I said it makes me sit back and wonder if someone, anyone could come up to me today and tell me that something that happened 30 years or more ago and that was innocent and fun now crossed that line.  Heck in college we had WWF style wrestling in our room with the girls, we all said inappropriate things to be "funny", etc.  At the time no one complained.  What about now?

Easily. I tell people all the time that I am a prime example of the fact that the structures that impact cognitive function and decision making are not typically fully developed in the male brain until the mid-twenties.

(11-16-2017, 03:52 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: She said ok to the kiss and he as a comedian posed for an inappropriate pic meant to be comedic.

Raise your hand if you have never messed with a sleeping friend for laughs.

Im not gonna burn him at the stake for this.

*raises hand*

But in addition to that, she was not his friend. I know people do that type of shit when they are younger, but it happens with people you have a relationship with on some level beyond just being on a USO tour with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Belsnickel - 11-16-2017, 04:11 PM