Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault
(11-16-2017, 02:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This going back and forth from both sides trying to get one another on these type of allegations won’t end well.

As for Al Franken......   not really much of an excuse given the photo.

Lucie- I 100% agree with this. 

(11-16-2017, 03:52 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: She said ok to the kiss and he as a comedian posed for an inappropriate pic meant to be comedic.

Raise your hand if you have never messed with a sleeping friend for laughs.

Im not gonna burn him at the stake for this.

I'm with you.  This is exactly how I feel too.  If you look closely at the picture, its not exactly like he's touching her.  He's just cupping his hands over her breasts.  Not that it doesn't make it any better, he should have known better than that, but given his comedic background, I'm sure he thought it was funny.  I'm not gonna be the one tossing rocks at a glass house.  I'm sure we all got a few of these sophomoric moments in our closet.  I know there's a few girls out there that pry don't think to highly of me either. -GASP!-

At least he didn't "come up on her and grab her by the p***y."  Like someonewho likes to brag about that.......
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - BengalHawk62 - 11-16-2017, 04:20 PM