Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault
(11-16-2017, 06:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: While I don't doubt you have some female friends comfortable enough that they'd be okay with you doing this, I highly doubt you have 10 and I be even more surprised if you had that many coworkers who would laugh about you pretending to grope them in their sleep without their knowledge.

Again, if I get to pick the ten I'd be confident. That in no way makes what Franken did right or excusable. It just makes your example wrong.

(11-16-2017, 06:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, they're not the same; Trump made some distasteful comments and Franken actually sexually assaulted someone. Somehow, according to some in this very thread, Franken's actions are not that big of a deal.

Some said the picture is not a big deal or not as big a deal as what he is accused of. But again, since you brought Trump into this, he was accused of a lot more than what was heard on that tape. He not only denied it he shamed the people who accused him and people voted for him. Some probably because of what he said.

The photo is not "sexual assault" so I'm assuming you mean the kissing part.

Either way has anyone said "eh, guys. amirght?" to defend him like people did for Trump? No.

Bad comparison.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - GMDino - 11-16-2017, 06:17 PM