Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault
(11-17-2017, 11:50 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Agreed.  There's a lot of moral cowardice on display here and it is indeed a microcosm of the country in general.  As I said earlier, the Franken allegation surprised and disappointed me.  I see absolutely zero indication that this is manufactured and there's photographic evidence to back it up.  GMDino won't even respond to a pointed question about whether he believes the women who have accused Bill Clinton of raping them.  Lots of moral cowardice to be sure.

Disappointed me as well, but hard to be surprised at this point.

While I don't think its manufactured in the sense that it probably happened (gross mouth kiss thing); I do think the timing of a CD with this image showing up on her doorstep is quite fortuitous for some.  She still has all the right and responsibility to go public with the story, but it seems like a grand distraction to much more egregious actions of others.  

Call me crazy, but I don't think groping someone is best done in front of a camera with a smile on your face.  I take the picture as a terrible joke in front of the troops.  The optics are sub-optimal in the current climate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Vas Deferens - 11-17-2017, 03:35 PM