Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists reckoning over Bill Clintons sex assault allegations
(11-17-2017, 02:31 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Eh........ I dunno. Truth is we don't "know" as much as we like to believe we know. Everyone thinks they "know" politicians like they're their blood brother or sister. But truth is, most people don't even "know" what their brothers and sisters are even doing themselves in their day to day life.

Not attacking you here. Just kind of making the point that people like to paint the picture of who someone is based on what we "know" about them. But really.... what do we know about anyone In their personal life whom we've never had a personal relationship? I guess what I'm also saying is people sort of play "Saint" politics which I think is the wrong way to go about things.

Yes, but that's a moot point because I like to think (and I may be full o' crap here) the moment 20 women say that Gary Johnson sexually assaulted them and then Gary Johnson sweetens the pot by telling people how much he loves to sexually assault women, he loses my vote.  Maybe not though.  

And we can't "know" politicians anyways.  We don't know anything that is produced and marketed for mass-consumption.  Think of someone who swears Coke is the best stuff on earth and drinks it every day but has no idea what is in it.  Yes, politicians are like soda pop...over-marketed and misrepresented junk that people gladly guzzle as if it were nectar from the gods.

(11-17-2017, 03:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll be fair to Trump:  I don't remember him making a big deal out of it like it made him a better person.  He might have and I missed it, but I always took it more as a reaction to seeing an alcoholic in his family and what it did to him.

So Trump sexually assaults women, watches teen girls undress, and mocks the disabled when he's stone-cold sober.  Hey great, how many of us have done worse things than that while drinking?  I know I haven't.  Gold star for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists reckoning over Bill Clintons sex assault allegations - Nately120 - 11-17-2017, 04:02 PM