Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault
(11-16-2017, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Reading the comments on Franken's FB page is all one needs to do to see the hypocrisy of the liberal. Apparently if you grope a woman and force her to kiss you it's "Ok" if you say you're sorry and don't respect a man that would do such things.

Franken is in full recovery mode now and I find it to be laughable. I will say just as I applauded the GOP establishment for condeming Moore if allegations are true I applaud the Dem establishment for doing the same. It's the supporters that appear to be hypocritical in the matters.

Al better hope that another woman does not come forward or more photos are revealed if he wants to have any future in politics. Perhaps Moore will get elected and then selected to head up the ethics investigation on Franken and once that concludes Franken can head up the Moore investigation. 

Ut Oh:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-says-al-franken-groped-142249818.html

Quote:Another woman has come forward with an assault allegation against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.).

Lindsay Menz, 33, told CNN in a report published on Monday that Franken “inappropriately touched her in 2010” while posing for a photograph at the Minnesota State Fair.
Menz said she was driven to speak out on what happened to her after local radio news anchor Leeann Tweeden revealed last week that Franken “kissed and groped her without her consent during a USO tour in December 2006.
“I don’t want to paint my story in the same light as hers,” Menz said of Tweeden’s account, adding, “If someone sees that I said something, maybe it would give them the courage to say something too.” 
Of her interaction with Franken, Menz said she was left feeling “gross” after the incident at the Minnesota State Fair, which she attended with her husband and father.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - bfine32 - 11-20-2017, 05:27 PM