Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little hope going into Monday
(11-21-2017, 08:08 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Some things that interest me about this thread are:

The Bills lose out. They might not.

The Chiefs start winning games. They're my second favorite team and seem to be unraveling. They could not score a touchdown versus the Giants ... not good.

But most importantly, everyone assumes the Bengals will beat the Browns and lose to the Vikings. A couple of weeks ago, the Browns looked pretty impressive against the Lions, in Detroit, and if they bring that game to PBS and the Bengals bring their 3 and out and hope the defense can stop them game, then beating the Browns is very much in doubt.

And the Vikings are beatable as just about every team is, even the Patriots and Steelers. Remember, the Bengals coaching staff may benefit from some familiarity with Zimmer, even though that was four years ago.
Bills lose out? Doubt that.

Chiefs will win their division and be the 4th seed, that's my prediction. OAK, DEN and LAC don't have enough talent to take control and go on a winning streak. Maybe the Chargers... That's a big maybe. They still have to go to KC and win if they want a shot.

Its definitely a trap game, but its also a very winnable game, no excuse as to why we would lose. Our o-line sucking might come into play lol.

Technically yes, every team in the NFL is beatable. Zim will have a better advantage knowing us more than us knowing him come that time. Marvin isn't exactly the best at making half time adjustments when he needs to, Zim has proven to be the real deal with a below average QB starting for him. He brings the best out of his players and he's going to make us beg the refs to stop the game. Not to mention its at Minny. We have a better shot of beating the Steelers than we do the Vikings.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little hope going into Monday - CJD - 11-20-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - wcu - 11-20-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - BMK - 11-21-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - Bengalpool - 11-21-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - Utts - 11-22-2017, 04:17 AM