Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95% chance Marvin returns as Head Coach - just has to get back on "same page" as Mike
Welp, it's official now so I'm out.  You guys are great, you're about the only things that have kept me around for the last couple of years. But I'm the kind of person who has to go cold turkey on something.  On the plus side, now I'll have time to start drawing again.

Good luck everyone.  Maybe one day when Ebeneezer kicks the bucket and Marvin decides to start taking Social Security I'll consider coming back.  But until then, peace out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 11:00 AM)Earendil Wrote: Welp, it's official now so I'm out.  You guys are great, you're about the only things that have kept me around for the last couple of years. But I'm the kind of person who has to go cold turkey on something.  On the plus side, now I'll have time to start drawing again.

Good luck everyone.  Maybe one day when Ebeneezer kicks the bucket and Marvin decides to start taking Social Security I'll consider coming back.  But until then, peace out.

I heard a number of people saying what you are saying on the Radio last night.

Season ticket holders, tailgaters etc.

It will be interesting to see what percentage of people totally stay out and what percentage get drawn back in by say the Draft or a John Ross preseason TD.

It looks like a lot of folks may hold firm this time around and avoid all things Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm to the point now that I hope Marvin does not return if for nothing more, Jungle Noise can talk about football again and not start 50 threads a day bytching about the EXACT same thing.

Says the guy who will respond in every single Andy Dalton thread with glee, except the one thread dedicated to Andy Dalton.  Tee hee.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 02:44 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: When I say boycott that means $ spent for their products & tickets/stadium attendance.

Doesn't cost anything to post here or watch on TV.

Yup.....and I probably won't even watch the games much this year, until the weather gets bad.  I said I'd do this, but I'd still post here, because I like the forum, and the community.  I see nothing wrong with that.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote