Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-22-2017, 09:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm not sure where I said she didn't do "anything" wrong.  I said it's a damn shame that a girl who was abused her entire life and working for a pimp (voluntarily...I'm sure) was sentenced to life in prison.  And that the same case led to a change in the laws so that no one in the future would suffer the same fate.

That jebus we have good people to defend guys who pick up 16 year olds for sex.  

#MAGA, amiright?

All seriousness aside, this is really falling into an "eh, she knew what she was getting into.  Pimps aren't ALL bad. Maybe she was willingly have se with a 43 year old stranger no matter what her pimp Kut-throat wanted."

Is that the side some want to be on?

Wanna argue it wasn't self-defense and she just killed the guy to rob him?  Go ahead.  Given the rest of her life including and up to that point I doubt it.  Snapped?  Maybe. But this defense of the pimp and the john is just sad.
You are confusing specific discussions with general ones.  The general one is that having a pimp does not mean you are there involuntarily, and in most cases they are there voluntarily.  The specific case is did he know she was an unwilling participant.  I don't think anyone here thinks that her age and her life situation shouldn't have at least mitigated her sentence. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - michaelsean - 11-22-2017, 10:24 AM