Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking All NFL Teams 5-year Success by Draft Class
I was trying to make sense of this list when I realized -- as OP notes -- it was from August ... would be a little different now. Eagles (Wentz), Texans (Watson), and Ram (Goff) would all be higher based on their performances this year. Jags with Fournette, Chiefs with Hunt, Saints with Kamara, etc.

Still, the fact that Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Zeke Elliott, Jordan Howard aren't mentioned (except in a picture caption for Zeke) blows my mind, as they all had past successes. Deandre Hopkins, Will Fuller, Zach Ertz, Mariota, Winston ... lots of good draft picks left off the list. And who would you rather have -- the Dolphins' 9th-ranked group of Tannehill (injured), Parker (bust), Landry (mediocre), and the 4th round pick they got for Ajayi; or the Steelers' 30th ranked tandem of Bell and DeCastro (both All Pros and potential HOFers)? The fact that this list is already obsolete shows you how quickly things can change in this league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking All NFL Teams 5-year Success by Draft Class - shanebo - 11-22-2017, 11:28 AM