Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose, Conyers....the list continues to grow
(11-22-2017, 12:57 PM)Vlad Wrote: ...and Hollywood.

Love to see libs eating their own.

That's unfortunate because for you get this sort of enjoyment, some people had to have their lives ruined... If not ruined, then scarred.

To me this isn't about some damned Senate seat, or pointing out that "they" do it to. This involves real people who were victimized in various degrees by people in power.

It's sad to me that convicted felons in the state penitentiary take this kind of thing more seriously than slanted news outlets, politicians, and the rah rah types for either political party. I'm not trying to put you down in any way. I'm just the father of a little girl who doesn't enjoy anything about any of this. I also think that the Republicans would be wise to move off of Moore, and find another pistol wielding, blue blooded, God fearing conservative in Alabama that doesn't have this baggage to get behind. I've been there. There are plenty to choose from.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rose, Conyers....the list continues to grow - jason - 11-22-2017, 02:07 PM