Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-22-2017, 01:50 PM)Benton Wrote: I think in your guys' rush to defend  you're leaving out the fact that no one has said Brown is not a murderer. Mostly, her case has been used as an example of why laws like Tennessee's (that would've been used to prosecute her as a sex worker and drug user if she had tried to get help) need to be changed. Murder is a horrible crime and Brown should be punished, but the point is this one might have been avoided if Tennessee lawmakers addressed sex trafficking, drug abuse, sexual predators, etc.

I don't think anyone was in a "rush to defend an attempted child sexual predator", that's just a Dinoish type slant used to mask the fact that others may have rushed to excuse the murder of a man who did nothing more than pay for sex. They even made up things such as he mentally and physically abused her, he raped her and continually pointed a gun at her.

From the get go I admitted I must be missing something from the original story and obviously the thing missing were many facts. Whether she was "classified" a prostitute or sexual slave should have little bearing on the facts of the murder in question. What should matter is matters of mitigation, not what a court now would classify her. The classification takes away none of the hardships she has endured.

Of course courts should look to matters of sex trafficking, drug abuse, and sexual predators and I have seen no one suggest otherwise. The point was at what degree should this murder be mitigated. Given that was only the point of the thread until your boy came in with the combative post and accused folks of being OK with children getting raped and murdered; knowing full well it would do nothing to continue the civil conversation at hand. Then you appeared and instead of rebuking the trollish post you attempted to give it merit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - bfine32 - 11-22-2017, 02:09 PM