Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little hope going into Monday
(11-22-2017, 03:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is my biggest hope as my biggest fear is if we win enough games to get into the Playoffs, he would stick around.

Same with PA, but i think i see the same thing you see Brownshoe and Marv and PA are gone regardless, thank God.

With the way the AFC is playing right now i think we could get into the Playoffs even with this shitty O-line.

The coaching is just so terrible, schematically as SHRacer said and it leads to lack of effort because it is so passive.

But i mean that is how bad the AFC is right now and our team is still talented. We just will never win a Playoff game under Marv
and that is fine with me so we can finally move on. It is beyond time to move on from Marv and PA if we ever want to make a
run. This O-line gets fixed next Offseason and our team will be much better off to finally get that big ass monkey off our back.

I'm a huge optimist when it comes to the Bengals, but I don't see how we make the playoffs this year. IMO we would have to go 5-1 the next 6 games to have a chance. I don't see us making it at 8-8. Meaning we would have to beat a team like the Vikings or the Steelers, which is really unlikely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little hope going into Monday - CJD - 11-20-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - Brownshoe - 11-22-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - wcu - 11-20-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - BMK - 11-21-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: A little hope going into Monday - Utts - 11-22-2017, 04:17 AM