Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am all for resigning Tyler Eiffert
(11-25-2017, 02:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think it was Rotoworld that suggested he could be back on a 1 year "prove it" deal. If we can have Eifert at 1 year for like $2 million, it's low risk/high reward.

I wouldn't pay much more for him though. At all.

Btw...it's not some ridiculous idea that he'd accept a small contract here. Many times - if the $ is the same - players prefer staying right where they're at. Moving to a new team requires learning a new playbook with a new QB, finding a new home, learning a new area, etc. Plus some of you are assuming a contender would have a spot for an oft-injured TE.

I could see maybe the Steelers, but they just got burned by the oft-injured Ladarius Green.

I can see a team offering him a 2 year 7mil (per year) deal with the ability to cut him after thr first with no dead cap hit, but heavily tied to staying healthy.

If he get injured he make enough to pay his medical bills, a refrigerator box, a 50 gallon drum for heat, and two family size cases of Ramon noodles.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am all for resigning Tyler Eiffert - Synric - 11-25-2017, 02:19 PM