Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am all for resigning Tyler Eiffert
(11-25-2017, 06:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Once again...Eifert has played in 39 out of 80 potential regular season games.

I don't believe this is his 1st back surgery. I believe he's had multiple surgeries dating back to his time in college.

Gronk has played in 11 or more games 5 times in 7 years and he's been healthy this year so far including atleast 15 games 4 times.

Eifert has played over 11 games in 2 out of 5 seasons. He's played in 15 games ONCE.

Gronkowski is way more reliable.

Ok let's be real 
1.) Eifert is an elite talent and has produced  at an elite level during his career when he has played.
2.) Tight ends is an injury riddled position so its not liker any other TE your going to sign will not have similar issues.
3.) We have so many issues on the Offensive line that the majority of the money and draft picks will likely spent on that unit. Getting Eifert on a cheap deal could be the best we can realistically do to improve that position next season.
4.) If he doesn't pass the physical then don't sign him but if he does then why the hell not.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am all for resigning Tyler Eiffert - J24 - 11-25-2017, 06:58 PM