Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones: "I would have $100 million right now"
(08-21-2015, 12:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He seems like a good dude in the numerous times I've typed to him.  Seems very humbled whenever I've typed to him.

I've been downtown to bars and have friends that are at downtown bars a lot and have never heard anyone say that he has caused any type of trouble.

Sucks that he'd have 100 million, but I was thinking about this:  what do all these players need that kind of money for?  I realize that problems come up after retirement, they have houses, cars, blah, blah, blah, but do they plan on dying with all that money?  We have an unemployment problem, so why not spend money to open a business, have someone else run it, hire a lot of people, and even if they're not making money but just coming out even, who gives a shit?!  They're not losing any money and they'd be helping out society!!

I have that opinion about a lot of rich people, not just athletes.  

Opening a business is risky, and doesn't always work out. If I had 100m I wouldn't open a business. I would probably just be on a lifetime vacation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones: "I would have $100 million right now" - Brownshoe - 08-21-2015, 12:32 AM