Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ McCarron Greeted By Browns Owner and Head Coach Before Game.
(11-27-2017, 02:23 PM)snowy Wrote: Last I checked, players were still allowed to talk to friends on another team. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill. But I hope AJM is found unrestricted, and he can go somewhere where he can contribute. That place isn't going to be Cincinnati, unless Dalton gets hurt.

(11-27-2017, 02:29 PM)Benton Wrote: If they broke any rules depends on what they were talking about. If it was 'hey, sorry about that cluster ****, hope you have a good rest of the year' then I think they're ok. If it was 'hey, sorry the Bengals dropped the ball, come see me when they take your ankle monitor off,' then yeah, that could be an issue for the Browns.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of an owner seeking out a specific player to talk to. Especially right after a botched trade attempt. 

Hard to prove what was said though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ McCarron Greated By Browns Owner and Head Coach Before Game. - Shake n Blake - 11-27-2017, 02:42 PM