Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-28-2017, 01:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: We can't just have a discussion about the horrors out there these young women are put through?  And how the system was stacked against them to begin with?

Damn shame. 

Well I do not know who you are referring to as "we", but some of us were attempting an earnest discussion in the very thread before some troll chimed in with the following very early in an attempt to derail rational discussion:

GMDINO Wrote:Always restores my faith to see people trying to find an excuse that makes someone raping and torturing a child at least a little bit okay.

Really warms my heart.

Whatever

I said at the time the post was created that it would serve to do nothing but derail the thread, but the establishment saw in your way instead of mine. Maybe your decry for earnest discussion will have more pull.

The rest has just been a couple guys trying to flip the subject matter and twist words in efforts to make themselves look less clueless. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - bfine32 - 11-28-2017, 01:45 PM