Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-28-2017, 02:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Having seen numerous cases of first degree murder committed by juveniles I am opposed to anyone staying in the juvenile system for such a crime.  We're talking first degree murder, not manslaughter, arson or even rape.  A person is dead by the deliberate and callous actions of another.  Nine years is not a sufficient punishment for such a crime.  The dead person isn't coming back to life anytime soon.  Sorry, I just don't think a person's life is that cheap.

Agree to disagree then.

I think a girl raised as she was and being pimped out is worth more than the john picking up 16 year old girls to pay for sex.  Maybe he had a rough life too though?

Add to that that once in her structured life she seemingly has turned her life for the better.  Better to be out and helping others than sitting in a cell.  Maybe if we worked more on rehabilitation and less on punishment we'd see fewer repeat visitors?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - GMDino - 11-28-2017, 02:46 PM