Poll: Using the poll or with comments in Posts, say where you think Mike Brown will be based on how the last 5 games unfold.
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Mike Brown commits to finding a New Head Coach
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Marvin still convinces Mike to give him a New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike sees this as Progress - 8 & 5 since starting 0 & 3 – Marvin gets New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach despite progress since 0 & 3 start
finish 4 & 1 or even 3 & 2 making the Playoffs – Marvin gets New Contract for making the Playoffs
finish 4 & 1 or 3 & 2 to make the Playoffs – Lose in 1st round of Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll
(11-28-2017, 04:31 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't think Brown has control over Lewis coming back at this point. I honestly think Lewis doesn't want to be a HC anymore. He just had looked too fed up this year at press conferences. I think Brown wants to keep him. I think we will go 3-2 over the next 5 weeks...

Against which teams?
I'll give you the Bears, but I'm not confident in the Bengals against any of the other four teams.
I assume you think there will be wins against Lions and Ravens, to which I ask what makes you think the Bengals are better than either?

While the Lions don't have the greatest defense, they are fifth in points scored.
And the Ravens have the second-fewest points allowed.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll - ochocincos - 11-28-2017, 05:06 PM