Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-28-2017, 05:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Except you didn't leave it at that, then or now.

I believe that too.

If that's what you have to believe to discount my overwhelmingly greater experience with this issue then feel free.

I believe I stated in a previous post that many do, indeed, get better.  Maybe reading my posts will prevent this kind of error on your part?  As for the "blue states" statement, that wasn't snide, it was quite overt.  It is also, again, grounded in real world experience.  If you have a different explanation for the sudden reversal in a twenty-five year trend then feel free to provide it.   

You're welcome.

I'm sure you've seen good come out of the system.  However your responses:

(11-28-2017, 04:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: ssf.jpg]

Wait, she didn't "strike back", she murdered a guy.  If she had killed her pimp you'd be absolutely correct.  I also highly doubt she'd have been given the same sentence if she had.  She killed a guy so she could rob him, point blank.  As I stated above, her situation should be pitied, but it doesn't excuse first degree murder for criminal gain.  I suppose this is an easier opinion to have when you haven't had to confront the real world consequences of the actions of our criminal population.  It's a shame we can't all wallow in such blissful ignorance.

...are just as snide as you accuse others of being.  They come of as a disregard for trying to rehabilitate because of "16 years of experience".  If someone with 20 has the opposite view are you wrong?  25? 40?

I don't have to believe you are jaded.  I don't have to believe anything to disagree with you on your opinion in *this* case.  I'm sure there would be others we would agree on.  But in this case you want to stick to "the facts" of the killing versus "the facts" of her life.  Is killing her pimp to rob him better?  Than killing the guy who paid to have sex with her?  What is the value of the pimp's life versus the value of the guy picking up 16 year old girls and paying them for sex?  

There is plenty of room for debate.  However I'm sticking with she got a raw deal based on her life.  Hopefully she gets the opportunity to make a better life for herself too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - GMDino - 11-28-2017, 05:32 PM