Poll: Using the poll or with comments in Posts, say where you think Mike Brown will be based on how the last 5 games unfold.
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Mike Brown commits to finding a New Head Coach
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Marvin still convinces Mike to give him a New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike sees this as Progress - 8 & 5 since starting 0 & 3 – Marvin gets New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach despite progress since 0 & 3 start
finish 4 & 1 or even 3 & 2 making the Playoffs – Marvin gets New Contract for making the Playoffs
finish 4 & 1 or 3 & 2 to make the Playoffs – Lose in 1st round of Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll
(11-29-2017, 12:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Me to !

In fact if we pull 2 wins out of the final 5 it will be a minor miracle. I hear people saying how bad the Ravens offense is, guess they are ignoring our stats ? And the Ravens D is much better than ours !

I think many peeps are putting way to much stock into us beating a 0-10 team last week.

Exactly.

The Bengals running game hasn't exactly been anything to write home about before the Browns game.
Week 11 @ DEN  - 49 total rushing yards
Week 10 @ TEN - 53 total rushing yards
Week 9 @ JAX - 29 total rushing yards
Week 8 vs Colts - 58 total rushing yards

And you might say well the Bengals have been passing a lot better, which is true, but the Ravens defense is 2nd in the league with 189.9 passing YPG and 2nd in PPG.

And a HUGE problem with the Bengals prior to last week was also TOP.
Bengals will need to win TOP to beat the Ravens. Simple as that.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll - ochocincos - 11-29-2017, 01:19 PM