Poll: Using the poll or with comments in Posts, say where you think Mike Brown will be based on how the last 5 games unfold.
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Mike Brown commits to finding a New Head Coach
Steelers derail us again starting a 2 and 3 finish or worse – Marvin still convinces Mike to give him a New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike sees this as Progress - 8 & 5 since starting 0 & 3 – Marvin gets New Contract
finish 3 & 2 - barely miss the Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach despite progress since 0 & 3 start
finish 4 & 1 or even 3 & 2 making the Playoffs – Marvin gets New Contract for making the Playoffs
finish 4 & 1 or 3 & 2 to make the Playoffs – Lose in 1st round of Playoffs - Mike commits to finding a New Head Coach
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll
(11-29-2017, 02:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I actually hope you guys are right and we either lose out or just pull one game off just so Marv and PA are gone.

You guys are missing the part on why we sucked so bad in the running game though. It was that Zone Blocking Scheme
that made it impossible for the O-line to gain any confidence cause it was so passive. They changed it up to a Directional 
Blocking Scheme in the last game and it was easy to see the difference.

Don't give me it was just the Browns shit. There were tons of people on here picking us to lose that game. The Browns

are one of the toughest run stopping teams in the NFL and got their two best run stoppers back in this game they didn't
have the first game we played them.

Also have to add that our Defense should improve with the young guys like Billings, Will Jax, Willis, Dennard, Fej, Evans
getting more snaps and experience. I expect us to win atleast 3 games out of the 5. The Steelers on Monday night is a
loss, we all know it but the only really good team we face after that is the Vikings in my opinion. Have not been impressed
with the other 3 at all this season.

Valid point on the directional blocking, but that was just one game. We don't know if that's going to continue or not. Hard to say something is a trend when it only happened once.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero Coaches under contract in just a few weeks - How ending impacts Mike Brown Poll - ochocincos - 11-29-2017, 02:53 PM