Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-29-2017, 04:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because of what we DO know.  And one of those things is that he picked her up for sex.  Not to save her soul.   Smirk 
And you know this, how? Seriously. How do you know that he 1) picked her up for sex and 2)knew she was under 18?
I grant you that that's the most likely scenario, but it's not something we "DO know".
(11-29-2017, 04:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Each case is unique.  In this case (not any hypothetical one) I think she was overly punished rather than rehabilitated.  It seems she IS being rehabilitated so I don't see how another 50 years in prison does her any good.  she committed a crime and was convicted of hit.  No problem.  She was sentenced.  No problem.  I just think in this case it went too far given where she was coming from and what she had done up until then.

I get that, but it seems from your posts, you're more upset for the length of her sentence because of who she killed and less on her past. I get her past is tragic, but that doesn't excuse her actions. As it doesn't excuse her actions, I don't really see how the punishment should be mitigated.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - PhilHos - 11-29-2017, 04:54 PM