Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-29-2017, 04:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And you know this, how? Seriously. How do you know that he 1) picked her up for sex and 2)knew she was under 18?
I grant you that that's the most likely scenario, but it's not something we "DO know".

I have seen nothing to refute that he picked her up for sex. She admits to being a prostitute who was being pimped out. (Some seem to thing "willingly").

I suppose if someone wants to try and make an excuse ("Hey...she TOLD me she was 18") that's as good as anything. Sadly she was 16 and being pimped out.0

(11-29-2017, 04:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I get that, but it seems from your posts, you're more upset for the length of her sentence because of who she killed and less on her past. I get her past is tragic, but that doesn't excuse her actions. As it doesn't excuse her actions, I don't really see how the punishment should be mitigated.

Nope. I'm saying it's because of her past that a life sentence was too harsh. I'm just not playing with hypotheticals like what she killed some stranger on the street or went nuts in a church or whatever. The guy she killed was a john who picked her up for sex. I have never said she didn't kill him or that she should not have been punished for it. I think (again) in THIS case the punishment was too severe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - GMDino - 11-29-2017, 05:19 PM