Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-29-2017, 05:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have seen nothing to refute that he picked her up for sex.  She admits to being a prostitute who was being pimped out. (Some seem to thing "willingly").  

She also says she killed him in self defense. Her testimony lacks credibility. Who's to say that she didn't show up on his doorstep, force her way inside and kill him in cold blood? Maybe we caught a potential serial killer after only her first kill. I highly doubt either of those things, but again, as you said: there's a lot we don't know.

(11-29-2017, 05:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.  I'm saying it's because of her past that a life sentence was too harsh.   I'm just not playing with hypotheticals like what she killed some stranger on the street or went nuts in a church or whatever. 

Then you admit to missing my point. My point is that you're basing your opinion more on who she killed then on her past. What if she killed a nun? Or an innocent 15 year old girl? Or an infant in a crib? Would you still say her past means she should not be punished more than a few years in prison? I highly doubt it. I think you would sympathize with her situation, but also think she deserves her fate if she killed someone other than an older gentleman who most likely paid money to have sex with her.

(11-29-2017, 05:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have never said she didn't kill him or that she should not have been punished for it.  I think (again) in THIS case the punishment was too severe.

Yes, because she killed someone who most likely was a piece of shit willing to pay money to eff an underage girl.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - PhilHos - 11-29-2017, 05:37 PM