Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-29-2017, 05:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: She also says she killed him in self defense. Her testimony lacks credibility. Who's to say that she didn't show up on his doorstep, force her way inside and kill him in cold blood? Maybe we caught a potential serial killer after only her first kill. I highly doubt either of those things, but again, as you said: there's a lot we don't know.

Weird. You'd think that would have come up in the trial and they would have accused of that.

That's why I'm not dealing with hypotheticals and dealing with what was in the trial that what talked about in the story.

(11-29-2017, 05:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Then you admit to missing my point. My point is that you're basing your opinion more on who she killed then on her past. What if she killed a nun? Or an innocent 15 year old girl? Or an infant in a crib? Would you still say her past means she should not be punished more than a few years in prison? I highly doubt it. I think you would sympathize with her situation, but also think she deserves her fate if she killed someone other than an older gentleman who most likely paid money to have sex with her.

She didn't kill any of those people. She was sexually abused and killed someone who picked her up for sex. This is a very narrow thing where her past (sexual abuse) should be considered in her act (killing). If she snapped on the street and killed a nun that would be a completely different situation. I still think her past should come into her sentencing. But in THIS case I think more so given the situation she was in.

She got her fate. Prison. If you think life in prison for a 16 year old with her past is acceptable then good for you.

(11-29-2017, 05:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, because she killed someone who most likely was a piece of shit willing to pay money to eff an underage girl.

Because of her past and the circumstances.

I'm guessing you don't think it matters. Life in prison unless self-defense?

Well, she got that so I guess we can be done now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her - GMDino - 11-29-2017, 06:19 PM