Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-21-2015, 12:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thread?  You said nothing but jibber jabbar.

It's always telling when someone ignores a point by point dissection of their argument with a general post. You're not alone in your intellectual dishonesty so take some solace in that I guess.  

Quote:Face it you wanna take away parents right to make health decisions for their kids.

In some instances yes. I don't think a christ scientist should be allowed to condemn their child to death because of their myopic religion. I also don't believe you should endanger infants because of pseudo science or religious bull crap.

Quote: Your probably someone on here who will blather on about respecting a woman's body to have an abortion but you won't respect a parents right to make health decisions for their kids.

An abortion doesn't affect me, or anyone else, at all. Your measles infested anti-vax child is both a victim of child abuse and a danger to others. Like I stated to Phil, false equivalency is the argument of choice the past several years.

Quote:Just get it over and admit you wanna take away parents rights.

Case in point. Smirk

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-21-2015, 01:52 AM