Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think that might have broken me
(12-05-2017, 11:09 AM)Big Boss Wrote: It's like I said in another thread. At some point these coaches need to take a hard stand against this shit. Marvin has been letting Burfict get away with shit for years, and it simply boggles my mind that Tomlin let Shuster stay in the very next series after taunting an injured player. And this is after having one of their own go down with a serious injury earlier in the game. I don't have a high opinion of the Steelers, but even that left me stunned.

Players start throwing punches or intentionally spearing other players, they need benching. Period.

I am 100% convinced not only did Tomlin let him stay in but encouraged him. Just watch his post game.

I was glad they finally showed all the stuff the Steelers have done in games with the Bengals that were cheap and have made the NFL enact new rules. However the impression is still the Bengals are the dirty team.

After seeing the b/s hold call on Bernard and the pass interference call to keep the Steelers drive alive, it is hard not to think, outcomes are being scripted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think that might have broken me - fisherscatfan - 12-05-2017, 11:19 AM