Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic Dictates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it
(12-05-2017, 11:29 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The closest thing to a fix was WJ3 literally getting out of Bell's way on that 3rd run.

Jackson thought  (1) Bell already had stepped out (2) the Refs were enroute to a record setting flag day.. with a clear bias against the Bengals.  That was CONFIRMED when Schuster   ...CLEARLY...TARGETED Burfict, went helmet to helmet, hit Burfict from behind (outside his field of vision) and TAUNTED... yet was NOT ejected.  THAT... in a game where there were more flags than at a 4th of July parade.

Aside from that freak play....Jackson outperformed everyone else in our secondary.

The " Rules"......now change so often ...who can keep up?  I  see ALL THE TIME.... pass routes where you could throw a flag on the receiver and two on the defender.  Meanwhile......one could say,technically, someone on the O-Line is holding almost every play.

Then.....when hitting a QB.....where CAN you hit him? How HARD can you hit him?  Seems variable.  I GET how the Helmet to helmet shot is NOT okay..... but  i've seen flags when it clearly was NOT a helmet, it was a shoulder.  I see plays where a guy with momentum is supposed to stop on a dime....which ain't possible.  I see when a ball carrier ducks his head so what would be a hit to the chest turns into a head shot in a split second.

The NFL needs to go OVER this game tape carefully.  It illustrated,well, what a confused mess the floating "rulebook" has become.  It NEEDS to be clear what the hell the RULES are...and..same for EVERYONE.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logic Dictates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it - redwood - 12-05-2017, 01:37 PM