Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think Jon Gruden wants to coach here?
It wasn't Marvin dropping passes or collecting the refs laundry. It wasn't Marvin that allowed Bell to run right past him for a touchdown. Was it Marvin that rang Browns head in the play offs and allowed the Steelers to win ? This team self destructs. But it is Marvin that can't keep the guys heads right. I think the guy knows the x and o's but, he has no control at times over his players. Front office too is guilty of not demanding better conduct. If Marvin is still welcomed by the front office and wants to stay for a championship, he needs to rattle this team by getting rid of the dead weight, the non producers and the ones that, always seem to be in the mix of things. My opinion, Burfict and Pacman need to go. The Bengals aren't collecting trophies with these two anyway. Show the team, " we are a a focused mature bunch or you are gone. " Burfict isn't Gods gift to football. In the past there were a few players that undermined the teams focus and the coaches ability to keep the team focused. I hate New England but, there is a reason they win. You don't see this shit going on with them or minimal at most. Gronk was an ass last week and I think he is a dumb ass personally too but, that usually never goes on. Look around the league, usually the ones that are successful, they are not making the news via infamous results.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Think Jon Gruden wants to coach here? - spencer - 12-05-2017, 07:33 PM