Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser
(12-05-2017, 08:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It seems I've seen this style of posting before. Starts a thread that is nothing more than a link with no opinion provided, then replies with nothing more than a cartoon

I wanted to engage, but the hyper-partisanship deterred me.

(12-06-2017, 12:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Good point. If anyone had an actual recording of Donald Trump making sexual advances on women against their will; then that would be something.

Otherwise making assumptions of sexual assault is hail mary conjecture as you so eloquently dubbed it.  

We only have a dozen or so people that have made the claim against him. This has, unfortunately, been a more partisan issue for one side than the other.

Regardless of all of that, the article points out that this type of lawsuit is a way to actually seek out the evidence when it may have been difficult otherwise because of statutes of limitations. So this is a lawsuit about Trump being defamatory and the sexual assault is indirectly related. Because of that indirect relation, it will be on the table.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser - Belsnickel - 12-06-2017, 09:53 AM