Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser
(12-06-2017, 10:01 AM)Synric Wrote: http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/09/investing/china-trump-business-deals/index.html

Also if you don't think the US economy is ailing visit Tent City in CA. 

Actually I voted for Hilary being from a Blue state. Nice try though.

I just don't get hung up on shots being being taken at eachother both sides. It's exactly what most of this bullshit is like I said people can call him whatever they want as long as he's out there bringing in the only color that matters....Green.

It's not shots....it's his words in one case, his tweets in another, and an ongoing investigation in the third.

And if you think the US economy is doing bad visit the stock portfolio of the top 1%.

And if you voted for Clinton but can so quickly overlook the glaring flaws in Trump as a man and a President I do wonder what you are thinking.  I too wanted him to do well for the country...sadly he is still a giant embarrassment who shows no signs of becoming presidential at all, or even a non-selfish egotist.

The economy is doing fine...it's just not getting back to the workers that power the engine.

Putting our morals behind our greed is not good.  In fact I'd say it's has put the US in the position of a faltering economy that requires a con artist, snake oil salesman to make it look "good".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser - GMDino - 12-06-2017, 10:10 AM