Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser
(12-06-2017, 10:01 AM)Synric Wrote: http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/09/investing/china-trump-business-deals/index.html

Thanks, appreciated. As I see it though, there's not many actual binding contracts to see. Other things like the Boeings aren't exactly new. Overall, I guess these are the kinds of agreements every president reaches on travels like that. It didn't really take a Trump to reach such non-binding declarations that seem quite common. Maybe there's Trump magic involved, but I don't really see that as a given, especially as there's no actual investment one could speak of as of now.

I wanted to know about actual deals... please don't be mad, I just say it as I see it.

(12-06-2017, 10:01 AM)Synric Wrote: Also if you don't think the US economy is ailing visit Tent City in CA. 

Oh I never said there weren't problems. This, however, has all the looks of a wealth distribution problem, not an overall economic problem. I honestly don't know how Trump plans to tackle the homeless problem. The tax plan never pretended to have the goal of helping the poorest.

Lastly, I would argue you'd overthink the extremity of your "don't care" stance. He could wear a Klan hoodie because he talked to Xi about possible deals? Doesn't that take it too far, on a theoretical level.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser - hollodero - 12-06-2017, 10:15 AM