Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault
(12-07-2017, 07:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Joe I do NOT care one iota what you or anyone else thinks of me. Some agree sometimes, some disagrees all times. I'm a grown man with my own opinions.

I think you'll find that last bit is subject to debate. :andy:

Quote:  I will continue to come here and have discussions and even disagreements with anyone who wants to post about the topics.  If that bothers you to the point of continued off topic posts that will eventually get more and more threads locked then please just block me.  And that's the last I have to say on this subject.

You mean off topic points like discussing sexual assault in a thread about sexual assault?  Keep whining about being called out for your blatant dishonesty, every time you do so you lose more credibility.  I don't argue with you to convince you of anything, that would be pointless.  I do so to illustrate to everyone else reading what a dishonest, intellectually bankrupt fraud you are.  You play right into this, so please, never change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-07-2017, 12:23 PM