Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault
(12-07-2017, 03:48 PM)Benton Wrote: Crimes against kids are, generally, worse as kids are usually unable to defend themselves.

In the instance of Franken, touching a woman or eight is probably worth losing his job. To me, it gets tricky if none of them said it was unwanted and he did it anyway. If they did and he did, then definitely; if there was some flirting and he grabbed someone's butt, then that's questionable. 

With Moore, cruising around like Wooderson and hoping to pickup kids is definitely worse. A 14-year old is still a kid, regardless of 'how old she looks'. Which I'm not getting that argument either. I'm hearing people start the Moore defense with 'well, it was 50 years ago when that was more acceptable' and that leads into 'besides, with how kids dress these days they all looks like they're 18 anyway.'

The other thing with Franken is we have mostly anonymous claims.  One with a photo.  One that seems less credible based on a photo.  I'm thinking it was more to show some integrity and not be the focus.  

But if continue to have one side step aside for the sake of the country while the other just claims the accusations are lies where do we end up?  Because I really don't believe voters will vote out the guys who deny it and hold on to office, for the most part.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Franken Accused of Sexual Assault - GMDino - 12-07-2017, 04:16 PM