Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-23-2015, 10:02 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I don't have any scenario, nor do I have a religion, nor do I give a shit who is gay or not. 

I don't fall into the stupidity of the left vs right paradigm and need group-think to tell me what to believe in or not. 

I'm a believer in individual liberty.  I believe that person A has just as much freedom to be gay and marry whomever they choose just as much as I believe person B as a business owner has just as freedom to serve whomever they choose. 

I'm sorry that you can't see past your own hypocrisy enough to get that, and I'm even further sorry that you can't dismiss my arguments based on calling me some right-wing religious whacko. 

So my saying that a business serving the public has to treat the entire public equally is hypocrisy....but your logic of saying if the owner doesn't like black people he can refuse to serve them isn't?

Got it.

Rolleyes

I don't consider it left vs right.  I consider it human to want to treat each other equally.  Whether in business OR privately.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - GMDino - 08-23-2015, 10:05 AM