Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-11-2017, 07:39 PM)depthchart Wrote: What if Mike had Marvin on one side and Tobin on the other?

Then went with Tobin's idea for John Ross rather than it actually being Mike Brown's idea to take Ross.

What we may see in the Offseason is a Mike Brown influenced by Duke Tobin leading to Tobin's fingerprints on the New Plan.

Marvin's departure could send things in an even worse direction.

Won't be good if the Marvin Era is book ended by Pre Marvin and Post Marvin gaffes and Poor decisions.

Wonder who Marvin wanted over John Ross ?

Will Tobin be in Mike Brown's ear Shaping everything from Draft Plans to Coach hiring decisions ?

I don't know man, Mike has always had a thing for the shiny new toy type of draft pick.  David Klingler, Akili Smith, Kijana Carter, Peter Warrick..  And now perhaps, John Ross?

And, you have to believe that Tobin is only allowed to have as much power and influence as he does, because Mike trusts him to be of the same line of thinking, that he is.  In other words, a hand-picked yes man, a lacky, a toady, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - SunsetBengal - 12-11-2017, 07:53 PM