Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)McC Wrote: I gotta leave this place for awhile.  You guys have lost your collective minds.  Trying to out-gloom each other.  The world is not coming to an end.   This is the true meaning of Bengalized.  

I applaud the idea of Marvin gone.  I don't know who or what the answer is but I do know one thing--the answer ain't Marvin.

Let's see what the next guy does.  Maybe his level of power is yet to be determined.    Maybe he won't giggle and clap or go into prevent mode with a first half lead and maybe his team will actually score in the second half.  And maybe, God forbid, maybe he'll beat the Steelers and need less than 15 years to win a playoff game.

Stop thinking like MB.  Change doesn't have to be bad.  And for shit sake, take a deep breath.

When you haven't won a playoff game in 27+ years while most every franchise in the NFL has won 5+ over that span...you see things as doom and gloom.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - THE PISTONS - 12-12-2017, 12:03 AM