Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-12-2017, 12:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This.

I remember a league reporter saying once that there are no accidental leaks. Someone wanted Pelfrey to put that info out, and my guess is that it's Marvin or his agent taking a couple swings on the way out.

I side with Tobin on this. By every account, he's been the architect for 2 different cores that made multiple playoff runs. Marv is the one who couldn't get them over the hump.

So what if Marv has to answer to Tobin sometimes? As if every other team (aside from Dallas) doesn't have a GM that the coach has to answer to. Tobin is essentially that, and I'm glad he'll be heavily involved in our off-season plans. Seems he's gained Mike's trust every bit as much as Marv. That's a good thing.

I agree with this too.....but to me, the Ross pick was a want, and not a need.  He was hurt, he didn't play much, and the line still sucks, and we still can't cover the middle of the field.  Which was the bigger need?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-12-2017, 10:52 AM