Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
If in fact, Mike Brown is a part of some sort of decision making committee, then it makes sense to to me that the others on said committee would, in the interest of remaining employed, be very receptive to Mr. Brown’s ideas.

If Mike Brown is part of the process, Mike Brown pretty much is the process. I can buy that maybe Mike attempted to hand over the reins a little, but I don’t think that it stuck. While Marvin is not a good game day coach, he does know football, and is smart enough not to draft an injured, one dimensional, WR with a top 10 pick, on a team with O-line issues, and other more pressing needs.

I have no faith in Mike Brown to choose our next head football coach. He will choose whoever he decides will tow the company line, and not rock the boat wth different or new ideas. I am certain that the next HC, if chosen by Brown, will be much worse than Marvin Lewis. Mike Brown loves his company guys, that is why guys like Sam Wyche, and Boomer Esiason got ran out of town, and guys like Marvin Lewis, and Andy Dalton have lifetime passes.

If the Marvin Lewis era ends after this season, it will be because he can no longer stand to tow the company line, and I wouldn’t blame him for that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan - OB1 - 12-12-2017, 01:20 PM