Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-12-2017, 10:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: I agree with this too.....but to me, the Ross pick was a want, and not a need.  He was hurt, he didn't play much, and the line still sucks, and we still can't cover the middle of the field.  Which was the bigger need?

I'm on board with this. You know IF Ross didn't have the extensive injury history...it's a better pick...but he did.

Our main needs after losing Whitworth and Zeitler were on the offensive line. Then, I think you have to look at who can come in and contribute right away. Whether that's a guy like Allen (who I wasn't as high on at the time) or Foster, or Howard...when you don't sign free agents you need guys who can come in and contribute immediately.

Had Ross not had the blazing fast 40 time...I doubt we would have picked him in the Top 10...which kind of qualifies him as a workout warrior type pick to me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - THE PISTONS - 12-12-2017, 02:04 PM