Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-12-2017, 03:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: We're not really disagreeing though.  After not taking the necessary steps to fix the line in FA, that made it a need in the draft, as was LB....although they did have Minter on board.

I'm not knocking Ross here......but drafting trinkets when you need to shore up the trenches wreaks of 1990s ineptitude.  A lot of our issues still lie in not having suitable time for plays to develop downfield.

Gotcha. Yeah by the draft it was clear we weren't addressing line via FA, so I was stunned that we didn't focus on the line in the draft. 

Fwiw, I was only disagreeing with your assertion that Ross wasn't a need. I wholeheartedly agree that line should've been priority #1, #2 and probably #3 and #4.

So we agree on your overall point, and yes...taking a WR, QB or RB when OL is a massive need does reek of Mike Brown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - Shake n Blake - 12-12-2017, 03:26 PM