Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser
(12-13-2017, 01:16 AM)Benton Wrote: I'm not sure if posing with someone in a photo op qualifies as knowing the person.

I get that it's fun to "gotcha" morons like Trump, but he (probably) couldn't name seven of the people in that photo. And he probably takes a few photos like that on an average "public" day.

True, but it also helps beat his usual narrative about how he is never wrong.  But I agree that he probably just hits on every female he thinks will fold under his "charm" whether he knows them or not.

Of course that's moot because Sarah Sanders now says he meant the three that were on television...not ANY/ALL of them.  But also it would be nice to hold him accountable for trying to make important statements in 280 characters.  He uses a shorthand that needs "explained" every day.

Also, I think he did know them.  At least one he worked with, was sued by, and settled with (for a different matter).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump may face a reckoning in case brought by female accuser - GMDino - 12-13-2017, 09:24 AM