Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With a new coach is window still open for core group?
(12-13-2017, 03:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i want a clean sweep really bad. About the only guys i think have done pretty well this year are Lazor and maybe
Burney and these guys haven't been great or anything. Marv, Guenther, Coyle, Haslett, PA and even Simmons and Urban
have all been bad.

Have to stop the run and Guenther's guys have not been getting it done with players that are built to stop it.

Billings, Glasgow and Tapou were all amazing run stoppers in college, i don't think it is the players and completely refuse
to believe it was cause we lost Peko. To me this is still crazy talk i hear once in awhile on here.

The biggest negative I have on Lazor is that even after the offensive line started playing better and run blocking better...the offense has still been bad at scoring points.

Our defensive scheme needs totally revamped. We've been playing it for a long time and I think that teams know how to attack it. There are a bunch of factors likely, but that's one that I see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With a new coach is window still open for core group? - THE PISTONS - 12-14-2017, 01:33 PM